looking for rims

i need a set of 14x6. would like to find the turbine style. i thinks thats what they are called.They need to be 14's because of my tire hook up. i only get 14's. please post a pic of what you got and your asking price.Would prefer pick up but will pay shipping on the ground or if in cali i have a longhaul hook up.

Thanks all

Freaky:D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of 14 x 6" very lightweight Italian 5-spoke wheels, offset 13, look like Ferrari 308 wheels. On my 240Z right now but will sell for best offer over $300. If this is in your price range I'll send pics.

Pick up in Bremerton, WA.

DAW

Edited by DAW
more info
I have a hookup on some 4 lug turbines believe it or not. I think they are for a vw so I need to check the bolt pattern. Not sure it they are right but from a glance they looked like a maybe. I will let you know.

I have a set of 14" powdercoated red steel rims with hub caps. Decent rubber, and white walls. I will try to dig up a pic or two.

I have a set of 14 x 6" very lightweight Italian 5-spoke wheels, offset 13, look like Ferrari 308 wheels. On my 240Z right now but will sell for best offer over $300. If this is in your price range I'll send pics.

Pick up in Bremerton, WA.

DAW

fish that would be sweet if they fit

savage iam looking for a open wheel for cooling but thank you post them tho someone might want them

Daw lets see them

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.