hit 100?

tdaaj

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do every time i take it out:cool::lol: know a little strech i really like the way it pulls

like once a month in between races lol

my wife was reading this and she brought up the time we were coming back from Hat Rock meet and we buried the speedo it stopped at the P on the MPH i had a l18 with dual 40s

and it still pulled it thought the speedo jacked the we paced a guy doin 90 so we wer fucin movin

Edited by freaky510
kmph right?

Haha, yeah that's km/h

But I have had the 720 up to 160 km/h which is bout 100 mph

my wife was reading this and she brought up the time we were coming back from Hat Rock meet and we buried the speedo it stopped at the P on the MPH i had a l18 with dual 40s

I had a old misubishi ute that I could make the dial wind out to read km/h at the bottom of the gauge, but the gauge only read to 150.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to start driving my 76 620 to work since my "mighty Honda" got sited for excess noise (loud exhaust.)

I had not had it out on the highway before that. I would say 85/90 is about it due to the stiff suspension and the old truck tires.

However, it is quite fast w/ the "unidentified Z-motor" and the 5 speed. I took on a Mustang GT yesterday (not sure he knew we was racing at first :) ) I had it up to 70 when I saw a tiny thing coming up fast in the mirror. A couple of seconds later, he passes me. I still got my jollies though, dusting him from the start.

Once I get my wheels/tires and a softer suspension, I will check in again.