Let the 1977 620 KingCab project begin

DatsunHiLife

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is kinda funny. this is what the guy, Braddah Joe has left of his rear bumpers. Bent to shite and then the other part of the bracket. haha

I am pretty sure I could make these brackets out of 1-1/2in x 36in Aluminum flat bars that are at 1/8 in thickness.

F3EDC717-15E7-483C-BF87-30FE7B6867F5.jpg

• Like 2

That looks great. :cool: 

I should have my printer working as soon as my printheads come in. Not sure how much to ship a hood sized roll would be though. :)

Thanks.

Have you ever printed a wrap for a datsun hood? What kind of printer you using? Curious!  Remember bro. I paid 100 for a frigin radio delete. :rofl:  shipping? whats that? haha

• Like 1

Picture015.jpg

This is the first and only one I've done so far, next time I will be using actual wrap vinyl instead of sticker vinyl. I've been planning to do hood and tailgate wraps for a while, just been slacking on getting my printer fixed. Parts are ordered now though, hopefully be in next week. :)

The printer is an HP L25500 wide format latex printer. 

• Like 2

Picture015.jpg

This is the first and only one I've done so far, next time I will be using actual wrap vinyl instead of sticker vinyl. I've been planning to do hood and tailgate wraps for a while, just been slacking on getting my printer fixed. Parts are ordered now though, hopefully be in next week. :)

The printer is an HP L25500 wide format latex printer. 

awesome bro. was looking at the printer online. would love to have one.

• Like 1

little update on my Datsun. Lowered it one more inch in the front and back. 4 inch blocks and reindexed the front. Little more bounce but thats ok. Going to order some new shocks soon. Went around the island for half the day with my girlfriend. Was a lil hot so pulled up into the shade of a lighthouse in Kalapaki Bay and watched Hawaiian airlines land there planes overhead. Nice to have it on the road.39C03040-2905-488D-AEC3-F7D1597F494F.jpg

• Like 2