Thoughts?

Datsun620longbed

That was the first thing I found when I searched. 521 ball joint swap, or something like that.

Sorry about that, don't follow that thread haha. I guess I should have jjust told you to such like I did. Just put ratsun and the end of whatever you search.

I've been watching mklotz' S 60+ videos on YouTube titled 521 ball joint swap I'm pretty sure. But I'm also pretty sure he ended up making a custom upper control arm and mmodified a 720 lower ball joint stuff..

I think I'm on number 30 or so of those videos.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wELL IF THIS IS YOUR TRUCK IN THE AD AND ITS YOUR AD,I love this truck but being a senior in high school I neither have the time nor the money for it.Then most likely you dont need to buy old cars in general or Datsuns. As the 521 needs alot of work also and you just explain your situation in the ad.Then as Mike pointed out about the flip it reaaly should get fixed ASAP and i you dont have money to this this I assume.Denmark boy could sell the front suspension for less as Im sure there are not to many people really needing them.But hate to sell it for cheap then you only sell it a few days later anyways(common here)

In fact I actually offered to trade stuff for the suspension. So after reading that he was considering options that cost 700+ . Thought that would be a cheaper option. Realistically if he came and pulled everything I would give him the stuff.

Why the hell is this in the 521 builds anyway . Ahhh who cares I got work to do !

So my advice is its worth it, the rear bumpers take them off clean them up put on eBay,the last pair not perfect got 613.00. There you go even if you get 350.00 for them that will knock the price down a lot and its a 521 which is a way cooler truck then the 620 that is dime a dozen and made of plastic. 620's just put Titans and a KA and your like every one else.

So my advice is its worth it, the rear bumpers take them off clean them up put on eBay,the last pair not perfect got 613.00. There you go even if you get 350.00 for them that will knock the price down a lot and its a 521 which is a way cooler truck then the 620 that is dime a dozen and made of plastic. 620's just put Titans and a KA and your like every one else.

Mr 620 hater !  i cant wait till you come out of the closet and show all how to build a 620 !  :devil:

• Like 1

although in the wrong place i am just gonna throw this update in here to; mainly because this dude is a smart young dude that was on the fence about selling his datsun and moving on. But thanks to the people here he is on his way to fixin his datto . ( his words by the way !) 

D620L like i said dude when get everything all cleanup and ready to install hit me up , and i will cruise up and help ya install it . and your dad is pretty cool dude, to come down and help you get all these parts despite the fact it was raining most of the time and he had to work last night . 

IMAG3571_zpsjbpvtbn3.jpgIMAG3572_zpsyggc8zdq.jpgIMAG3573_zpsem9ufh1q.jpg

• Like 2