warning about a bad bidder on ebay

Don't take any Ebay bids or offers from this guy:  maso-rand.  He bid on two of my Datsun items, won the bids and then did not pay for either!

He lives in Olympia and goes by either Randy or Lawrence (maybe a relative). He was bidding on 411 items.  

So, watch out for this person.

Have any of you heard of someone in Olympia with a 411?  I have not and usually I have heard of anyone with an older Datsun sedan.  WE have to watch out for each other.  

Sadly I just sold my little 1965 410 sedan to a Datsun enthusiasts in Toronto, Canada.  ( had to sell due to my ongoing ill health).  At least the car is going to a good Datsun home.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was that guy taht last year was constantly looking for brake parts...makes me wonder.  Ive had a few times now my sons got on my ipad and bid on crap, hid's was the last thing, but i always message the seller and say please retract my bid, my son bid on this item.  Hes 4 and has figured out 3 of my passcodes, is annoying me how smart the lil shit is >.>

There was that guy taht last year was constantly looking for brake parts...makes me wonder.  Ive had a few times now my sons got on my ipad and bid on crap, hid's was the last thing, but i always message the seller and say please retract my bid, my son bid on this item.  Hes 4 and has figured out 3 of my passcodes, is annoying me how smart the lil shit is >.>

I figured when you said "son" I thought of a teenager, young(er) driver. Not a 4 year old. Time to change the password from being 1,234 eh?

It really is amazing how smart these kids are. My cousin's four kids drive me insane with the shit they can do, and figure out.

THanks for the heads up on ebay, though I do more buying than selling on it.

The guy looking for brake parts was north of the border... white-something I think. He had a ton of ads in Canada as well as Bellingham I believe. 

• Like 1

There is 5 411 sedan owners in Olympia area that i personally know of  and as of 9:45am today all but one have at least 2 each.. Ain't none of them named Randy or Lawrence . There may be a more, but Oly is quite spread out area so it would be easy to never meet them.   Since Oly is the Capitol and county seat, any unincorporated areas anywhere near there are Olympia addresses even if 15-20 miles from there. ......... Case in point me.