Radiator - where to buy one?

rbastedo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a cross reference available?

Just wondering if only a 210 radiator fits in a 210 or if some other models would work.

Searching "Datsun 210 radiator" on Ebay doesn't produce many results.

Time is the big factor, and that we are down to just this car as our others are down for one reason or another.

We want to take it on a drive next Tuesday, not sure if I can get it all fixed up by then.

I replaced the water pump and all the hoses recently.

I added an electric fan (pusher) to the front of the radiator last night, the engine ran cooler this morning but the big test will be after work when I drive uphill at freeway speed.

I think that the way this radiator is the electric fan isn't doing all it could.

I know for a fact I have the blades spinning the right way, after removing it and checking it twice I determined the thing is blowing air at the radiator fins and it's bouncing back out the front of the fan.

Maybe at speed and with the clutch fan on the engine pulling it helps a little, like I said I'll know after the drive home.

I thought I had a spare radiator in my shed, but I looked for it this morning and couldn't find it.

If I had I'd have taken it to a shop and had it rebuilt.