Group Buy: 510 Wagon Traction Bars (made by: Kelvin Dietz)

I recently contacted Kelvin Dietz about starting another group buy for his traction bars and he agreed if I can get enough people he can make another run. These are known to be high quality traction bars at a great price.

Information can be found here:
http://community.ratsun.net/topic/54478-510-wagon-traction-bars-group-buy-gauging-interest/

Purchase Info - $280 Shipped
In order to be a confirmed buyer, you will have to pay Kelvin 50% of the cost via PayPal up front. No money will be collected until we have the confirmed list of buyers. Once we get 6 buyers, I'll reach out to them via private message on the respective forum with Kelvin's PayPal address and they can pay him the 50% down payment. Kelvin will get to work on putting together the sets. Once the sets are complete, I'll again contact buyers and they can pay Kelvin the remaining amount. Once final payment is received, your parts will be shipped by Kelvin.

Disclaimer/Legal
The buyer assumes all risk as to quality, performance and use of these products and agrees to hold Kelvin Dietz, Ryan Ash, and this forum harmless for any injury, loss, or damage; including any and all incidental or consequential damages arising from the sale, installation, or use of the products in this thread. It is suggested that State and Federal regulations be checked before using these parts on your vehicle.

The List:
1) Andrew (me)
2) Fern1 (510realm)
3) Kyushakai (510realm)
4) Krakkaplease (510realm)
5) Qwik510 (510realm)
6) Nathan M.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently contacted Kelvin Dietz about starting another group buy for his traction bars and he agreed if I can get enough people he can make another run. These are known to be high quality traction bars at a great price.

Information can be found here:http://community.ratsun.net/topic/54478-510-wagon-traction-bars-group-buy-gauging-interest/

Purchase Info - $280 Shipped

In order to be a confirmed buyer, you will have to pay Kelvin 50% of the cost via PayPal up front. No money will be collected until we have the confirmed list of buyers. Once we get 6 buyers, I'll reach out to them via private message on the respective forum with Kelvin's PayPal address and they can pay him the 50% down payment. Kelvin will get to work on putting together the sets. Once the sets are complete, I'll again contact buyers and they can pay Kelvin the remaining amount. Once final payment is received, your parts will be shipped by Kelvin.

Disclaimer/Legal

The buyer assumes all risk as to quality, performance and use of these products and agrees to hold Kelvin Dietz, Ryan Ash, and this forum harmless for any injury, loss, or damage; including any and all incidental or consequential damages arising from the sale, installation, or use of the products in this thread. It is suggested that State and Federal regulations be checked before using these parts on your vehicle.

The List:

1) Andrew (me)

2) Fern1 (510realm)

3) Kyushakai (510realm)

4) Krakkaplease (510realm)

5) Quik510 (510realm)

6)

5) qwik510 (510realm and Ratsun)

They make a shock that is shortened that's sits on top of the leaf that does the same factor. It dampens the ride with out forcing the leaf to bend as much. I added some on a mini truck that I searched the leafs on a 2in block it works great. That setup looks great as well. When I get my goon I'm gonna experiment. With both and make a tread out if and hope to have a battling out come. Not trying to knock just letting there's other stuff on the market out there

They make a shock that is shortened that's sits on top of the leaf that does the same factor. It dampens the ride with out forcing the leaf to bend as much. I added some on a mini truck that I searched the leafs on a 2in block it works great. That setup looks great as well. When I get my goon I'm gonna experiment. With both and make a tread out if and hope to have a battling out come. Not trying to knock just letting there's other stuff on the market out there

Who's they? Are you talking about this:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/hellwig-performance-traction-control-springs/p2005971.jcwx?filterid=c11307d1668y1972g2u0j1

Would they fit our wagons?

A while I asked about them here:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58601-traction-control-springs/

No room above the leaf... Unless stock height maybe.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...