620 followed me home..

Ratdadsun

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a 620 take that puppy back,Nah just kidding it looks clean from this angle.

Dont let his title fool you he is really a big 620 lovin teddy bear ! ( that's the rumor anyway ) .

Love the 620's , wish I could get one to follow me home , I usually have to buy them !

Any idea which way your gonna go with a build ? Looks like a great truck for maybe a stocker restore. It's Awesome you get to build with your kid, my daughter helps me all the time ...well less now that she just turned 18 and graduated. But they are the best times ...ever !

Good luck on your build and can't wait to see the progress / pics .

Dont let his title fool you he is really a big 620 lovin teddy bear ! ( that's the rumor anyway ) .

Love the 620's , wish I could get one to follow me home , I usually have to buy them !

Any idea which way your gonna go with a build ? Looks like a great truck for maybe a stocker restore. It's Awesome you get to build with your kid, my daughter helps me all the time ...well less now that she just turned 18 and graduated. But they are the best times ...ever !

Good luck on your build and can't wait to see the progress / pics .

. I confess there was a small monetary exchange....as far as build?...going with a stock /mild rat look...and ya I figured "mrbigtanker"was a big ole softy... Thanks for the reply...first thing I need is a carrier bearing . Driving home my driveshaft was riding on the crossmember...not good