BellTech drop leafs

bryant2482

ok i like my ride being low but i also want it to be ridgid. im pretty sure by now my stock rear leafs are worn, especailly over the years of constant heavy hauling, so ive been thinking about switching over to the belltech drop leaf springs. has anyone here gone with these and if so are the worth the money?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding 4X4 leafs in Las Vegas might take some waiting, it seems that you don't have a lot of Datsuns there, do you ever travel to places that have more Datsuns around, you could go to a wrecking yard in one of them places.

Eagle Adam has been known to sell 4X4 leafs fairly regular, the trouble is that by the time you buy the very heavy leafs and get them shipped to your location, it might be cheaper to buy the BellTech drop leafs, it depends on how much they are, I suspect you could get a set of 4X4 720 leafs shipped to you for somewhere around $200.00 or less, a $100.00 for the leafs, and another $100.00 for shipping, but that doesn't leave much for profit on the one pulling the parts.

Canby is happening the weekend after next, maybe someone is driving threw Nevada on there way home from Canby and can pick up a set while there.

Personally I would wait for a 4X4 to show up in a wrecking yard near you, it might take a while, but one is bound to eventually show up.

The 4x4 leaves I picked up at the sunrise PnP had two bolt-ons on either side of the helper leaf.

Wayno do you know if the leaves on the heavy-duty 720 had a higher spring rate than the standard or 4x4?

I can't find any info on what made it heavy-duty.

The 4x4 leaves I picked up at the sunrise PnP had two bolt-ons on either side of the helper leaf.

Wayno do you know if the leaves on the heavy-duty 720 had a higher spring rate than the standard or 4x4?

I can't find any info on what made it heavy-duty.

I believe the lower leaf is the one ton leaf pack, I found it on a late 720 dually as I recall.

DSCN1140.JPG