Attn all of ratsun please help me ...... I can't find my

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there 150 -180......not what i need but if uthey work for u i will buy them and we can work a trade out

maybe just have them shipped to u if that works and u can send the prurple ones//

there has to be another source for these

I will not be building a lz motor ... this is too much work lol

trying laecons method of email cause when i talked to hans today he said he felt like the wolf creek dude preffered contact by email so we will see... prefer the ti ones for longevity but we will see

Yea dont talk to him because he is a real ass hole,and i am not kidding.I know a lot of people that has had problems dealing with him.

http://schneidercams.com/Datsun6_kit-2.aspx

these guys list a 220 lash pad and ask them for the retainers that would fit this. If your lash pads are bigger it isnt that big of a deal cause most of your lashpad will be in the retainer. Or at least hope.

WHAT IS THE LIFT OF THESE CAM????????????is it a regrind????????

if your going in the 270 lash pad range im thinking this cam is way to big for the street anyways with a 290 duration

like i said i don't know much about the cam ... he bought it new from a guy in portland ......that guy was kinda fishy ... supposed to be buying a new u 67 head a the same time but when he showed up it was a 219 head so he bought the head cam and valve springs.... i will let him know that u think a 290 cam is not streetable.,...i will ask him the lift on the cam ....