Carbon Fiber Door Sills for 2 Door 510

Hi Gang,

I am looking at producing some new Carbon Fiber Door Sills for 510 2 door, and wanted to see how many Ratsun members would be interested in a set.  They will be molded off of a NEW set of NOS Factory Datsun 510 Door Sills.  Let me know you would be interested in a set, price per set will probably be around $450-500 shipped.  These will look a lot like the ones produced by  Pare a few years back.

Thank you...

Dean

DS3.jpg

DS4.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aloha MrBigTanker,

Not sure on the price yet just wanted to get a feel on how many people would be interested in these.  The cost to setup and create the mold and materials are expensive!

I hear you cuz,that's the problem down in the aloha state,you buying things from here to ship down there to build to ship back up here,wait did that make sense.

HAWAIIAN.

Sorry guys no way to make these that cheap...  Lowest I can see selling a set for would be $300-400 no way to make them cheaper unless its made in China.  Being that you can't get NOS door sills cheap anymore I thought this would be a great option....

Hawaiian thee guys are cheap, What I have found is that got something worth a dollar and they want 1000.00 and we you got something worth 1000.00 they want t ogive you a dollar,you cant win in the Datsun market,most of these guys can barely keep them alive let alone fix one up nice, and then they complain they cost to much. God luck with making them and make a few sets and just keep them.

Tanker is right, majority of you sales will go to the big money 510s, with the owners who can afford to sink 40-50k in and only get 10k when they want out.

DATSUN%20510%202011%20MOTORMAVENS%20OLIV

Problem is majority of 510 owners are like myself. The only upgrades we can afford are stickers.

I wish you good luck with your product, they actually look fantastic!

• Like 2