where to find bushings

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No there is not. Nissan sells bushings individually.

Transverse Link (LCA) bushings

Leaf Spring bushings

Anti-sway bar bushings

Tension Rod bushings

Differential pinion snubber

Strut shock bumper

Shocks bushing

Rear Suspension bumpers

Idler Arm bushings

Carburetor throttle shaft repair bushes

Pilot Bushing for crank/clutch input shaft

Shifter bushings

im asking a simple question. i want to find new suspension control arm strut rod bushings all in one kit! im just asking if theres an entire kit somewhere out there is all

he was trying to help you. most people search ratsun on their phone. it does not show what vehicle you have. so if you had said is there a kit for an 85 720 it makes it easier for people to help you.

oooohhhh my bad! i didnt know. makes sense now. i always check ratsun on the desktop. phones for me limit everything!

Check out moog products. they make some good shit! Energy suspension...  Google that stuff, should get you started. Rockauto.com sells that stuff, usually a little cheaper, just takes a few minutes to sift thru and make sure you got all you need.  Plus if they ship from different locations all the money you just saved by going there got eaten since they charge shipping cost per warehouse.

im assuming you have a 2 wheel drive.

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/products.asp?cat=Datsun+Truck+720+2WD+1985

• Like 1

Check out moog products. they make some good shit! Energy suspension...  Google that stuff, should get you started. Rockauto.com sells that stuff, usually a little cheaper, just takes a few minutes to sift thru and make sure you got all you need.  Plus if they ship from different locations all the money you just saved by going there got eaten since they charge shipping cost per warehouse.

im assuming you have a 2 wheel drive.

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/products.asp?cat=Datsun+Truck+720+2WD+1985

Hint.  When you get the listing of parts and the shipping charges from RockAuto, check the same parts at the JCWhitney site.  Whitney has no shipping charge and just might come in a little under RockAuto when delivered to your door.  For the hell of it, visit the JCWhitney site and request a catalog.  You will quickly get 10% or 20% off offers by e-mail.

Hint.  When you get the listing of parts and the shipping charges from RockAuto, check the same parts at the JCWhitney site.  Whitney has no shipping charge and just might come in a little under RockAuto when delivered to your door.  For the hell of it, visit the JCWhitney site and request a catalog.  You will quickly get 10% or 20% off offers by e-mail.

Thanks for the heads up!  I will do just that

Ouch.  I just looked up a clutch kit for my truck

Exody part 06006.  On rock auto its listed for 75 bucks.  On JCWhitney its listed for 130.77

I think I will pay the lousy 10 bucks shipping to save 45 bucks.

Same with the sachs brand. Same part number, 40 bucks more expensive on JCwhitney.

Maybe its only a good deal for small parts like U joints and shit. Otherwise its just throwing a mass amount of money away.