What's your age?

Don't blame the kid Mike, I started it.

Great story Mikea

The only thing I can suggest is a little editing and punctuation to help the reader understand. A few ,s here and there will do the trick. See if this helps:

Hi my name is Lucy(,) I’m a 72 Datsun 620 and was made in July of 1972 in japan. I was one of the first hundred thousand 620s made. I was built for the U.S. (market), so they put me in a container on a boat and I was shipped off.

There I was in a dark scary container going to U.S.A. Was I scared (though)? Oh yeah(,) big time! It was (loud and rainy, dark and wet, and was also very cold}. Along with about another three hundred Datsun trucks cars and wagons(, I) traveled across the Pacific ocean heading for the (USA already used, try "North America" here).

After arriving at the docks in (my new country) I was loaded on a truck and traveled to WA where I was sold (to my first owner Not needed). My first owner(was) a short man by the name of Jackie Chan(.) He treated me so well, always washing me and giving me fresh oil. But as with every human he grew old and sick and needed help. (One day) he sold me to a man named Bryan Williams to pay his medical bills.

Bryan treated me well, but(w)hen I grew old I started to rust and not run so well, and Bryan started to neglect me. Over time my tires grew worn, my engine grew tired, my bed was rusting, and my cab falling apart. I was scared and didn’t know how much longer I would live. I (thought) I was dying.

Bryan put me up for sale and I was sad to see him go(.) When a young (man) boy named Micah (bought me) I was scared and didn’t know if he knew how to work on cars or if he would treat me right. As I was being towed to my new home I was hoping for the best. Thankfully Micah was nothing but good to me, always keeping me clean and changing my fluids. I am thankful to be with Micah and never want to leave him. 

Hope you get a good grade Dude

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see Micah, on Ratsun we use this style of relating to one and other known as "Sarcasm". It takes a while to get the hang of it, but one you do, it REAL funny. 

BTW, Stay away from Smoke, he's a very bad person. 

I don't but I don't know him so...then again I only know like 6-7 people on ratsun....

The first time I met a guy from Ratsun was at a party. I was out on the front porch with my new way too hot for me girlfriend. I had to run inside for a second, and then I hear "Hey dude Joey is outside with his arm around your girl" I go outside and hear him say to her "Whats 8 inches and rock hard" she didnt know what to say, and he said "the sock under my bed". She was obviously disgusted and walked away. He looks at me and says, hey is that your Datsun?

• Like 2

The first time I met a guy from Ratsun was at a party. I was out on the front porch with my new way too hot for me girlfriend. I had to run inside for a second, and then I hear "Hey dude Joey is outside with his arm around your girl" I go outside and hear him say to her "Whats 8 inches and rock hard" she didnt know what to say, and he said "the sock under my bed". She was obviously disgusted and walked away. He looks at me and says, hey is that your Datsun?

First run in with a Ratsun member was joey, man, started you off right for this. :lol: