Goons are for work

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Just tarantulas aren't they? I don't mind the ones that are as big as a hamster, you can feel if that fucker is in your shirt. It's those little jobs that I hate. I got bitten by a black widow when I was living in Phoenix. It felt like my entire torso had a charlie horse for a few hours.

• 6 months later...

Take a good look at the body position and the height of his shoulders, now imagine the size of the head of a dude that big. Look back at the pic and tell me how his head fits between his shoulders and the roof.

There is a hole in the roof where his head can stick through so he can peer through the naners?

Actually it's one of those pictures where you see something that's not real

funny-optical-illusions-1_zps450fcb76.jp

Take a good look at the body position and the height of his shoulders, now imagine the size of the head of a dude that big. Look back at the pic and tell me how his head fits between his shoulders and the roof.

Is that Nanner? Either way, if I'm hitch hiking, I'm tucking my thumb back and letting that car pass by.