head

im keeping my eyes pealed for a good square port 4cyl L series head im looking for this so i can build a performance head setup for the time when i dont have smog (easier to swap heads the motors) closed chamber is nice but not needed if it has a performance cam in it already thats a big plus i want to make it clear right now im just trying to see whats out there if its really somthing i cant pass up ill get it but this if for a side project and isnt manditory so if you guys have a good head that would give me good power i might be interested

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im keeping my eyes pealed for a good square port 4cyl L series head im looking for this so i can build a performance head setup for the time when i dont have smog (easier to swap heads the motors) closed chamber is nice but not needed if it has a performance cam in it already thats a big plus i want to make it clear right now im just trying to see whats out there if its really somthing i cant pass up ill get it but this if for a side project and isnt manditory so if you guys have a good head that would give me good power i might be interested

I have an A87 as well. It has been decked and is flat. It does have a cam that I recall was a regrind on a stock sss cam. Has all valves a rockers.

75$ plus shipping

What head are you running right now? W58 or U67? The round port W58 is undesirable for two reasons: round port exhaust and steel liners. The U67 is actually a better flowing head as it is square port and has the larger valves and is stock to the L20B. I have a W53 (READ: NFS!:fu:) that is going to get the machine shop trip, first class. New cam, new valves, a bit of some porting on the intake. But, for now I will run the W58 that I've got. Love the one you're with...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.