2014 american graffit parade & car show

kelowg

When are where are you guys planning on meeting up? I work in the Bay and was I thinking about taking Fri off due to traffic.

I am having some delays getting the car running though should I be able to make it I will be leaving from San Mateo around 8am to beat traffic and heat.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys i wont be joining you this year like i have every year in the past. But for anyone else that is thinking about it just do it. Its a very good experience especially the parade part. Ive done it a few years now and have had alot of fun. Our datsuns get much love no matter where we go. I wont be doing it this year due to my car is not gonna be ready yet. If for some reason a miracle happens and my car is done by then i will just register late and show up if that even happens. Have fun guys take lots of pics.

Looks like the cooling issue should be solved though I have a week to test it out. If it's working to my satisfaction why don't you ride with me at least of rthe parade, unless you really don't feel up to going.

Looks like the cooling issue should be solved though I have a week to test it out. If it's working to my satisfaction why don't you ride with me at least of rthe parade, unless you really don't feel up to going.

I appreciate that buddy. I might just join you. Then i can take video n pics :-)

Okay so it looks like we have s few people going though different locations and times. I myself will be leaving between 8-10 Friday morning from San Mateo do I can beat traffic and heat. If anybody wants to meet along the way let me know. The important part will be meeting at registration lot prior to the parade. If we pull into the line up prior to gathering you might get lost in the herd. I suggest we meet between 5 and 6 at registrstion and then we can all queue up together.

I'm getting off at 1:00 on Friday..That should give me plenty of time to be at the registration booth by 6...  Wicked .. don't wanna get separated so lets correspond a lot.... CANT WAIT !!  LAST YEAR WAS A BLAST !!!!!

Alright lady's who's coming for real? I'm sure everyone knows I no longer have my truck, but I'm still pollin either way. I took the whole day off to chill out. So if anybody wants to come through earlier. Let me know

Alright lady's who's coming for real? I'm sure everyone knows I no longer have my truck, but I'm still pollin either way. I took the whole day off to chill out. So if anybody wants to come through eI'm leaving in a little bit, need to make a couple stops and sort out a brake light issue. Least I got hand signals. Will call you when I get close