Yamaha-ha-ha-ha

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing is actually pretty damn rare.  BEYOND COOL

Rare1974 Suzuki GT550 Indy triple 2stroke trade - $450 (petaluma)

00b0b_1Rszxcas4Sj_600x450.jpg

00b0b_1Rszxcas4Sj_50x50c.jpg00E0E_86YlwoRJgEb_50x50c.jpg

6304.png6304.png6305.png6305.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

This bike is a project bike or parts bike motor turns over and has great compression it is not running and has been sitting for many years tank is bad and seat is not original but have original seat that needs work these bikes are hard to find it has 18000 miles on it i do not have title selling as parts way out of dmv records would trade for a dirt bike big or small call Mike 707-seven7nine9675

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4365955757

posted: 

21 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

Somebody should grab it. 

I just dumped soo much cash into all my crap last month, maybe I should a chilled out and scored this.

Its funny how the pricing trends work in America vs. England. 

In Europe rare Japenese stuff from the 70's is gonna get big bucks, over here people sleep on it. Everybody in Cali wants a 1969 Triumph Bonneville and god forbid it better not be an oil in frame, over there the mid 70's tridents are way more collectible.

None the less, this really is a killer, fast bike that somebody is practically giving away.

What's in and what's out changes from month to month. Soon, I feel that older Japanese bikes will have prices over the moon. What's considered cool and what's not changes all the time. I am old enough to remember when Harley riders hated on Japanese bikes and the guys who rode Japanese bikes just liked motorcycles in general and did not care. Now, that has pretty much flipped, guys who are die hard foreign bike riders hate Harleys. It's a bit of a whatfuckinever category to me. I always rode a bike to high school, some pile of parts I managed to make stay together. Believe me, my dirtbaggery was impressing no one back then.

i-PK9XJ9V_zpse26a22de.jpg

• Like 1

I got my BSA 441 victor only because to me it looked like the coolest, simple chunk of shit I have ever seen. After riding it for years I've come across other riders that refer to it as a " nazi bike " "victim" " the worst bike b.s.a ever made". You gotta be kinda a dick to split hairs or drive a wedge between something soo obscure as vintage bikes or even Datsuns. It's really a mantality for the ultimate douche bag. I can see old Harley bikers hating on foriegn stuff only because it's part of their history.

Today I'm just stoked to see a VW bug on the freeway

Kind of a funny thing really, in my life, I have met so very few (what I would call a biker) that have anything even remotely bad to say about other bikes. Probably just the kind of people I hang out with I suppose. Anyone who has had a Harley apart that was built in the last 25 years also knows that a lot of the parts are Japanese. I'm not sure why it is that anyone would care what someone else rides. I will say this one thing I have noticed over the last 10 or 15 years, many guys with the Japanese version of a Harley (cruiser v-twin) seem to be under the impression that they are in a competition with me. Like, if they see me, they HAVE to pass (then slow down to slower than I was going), or at a stop light, they are in a drag race. Then, if I pull over and stop somewhere, follow me into gloat about how bad they beat me in the imaginary race they had.

Weird,

I talked to this guy who had a newer Ferrari, he said that owning this car wasn't really fun anymore cuz he was always pestered by some idiot that wanted to race. Lame.

I'm like 6'4", all my life I've been challenged by stubby fuckers that wanted to fight, especially in bars. It's draining 

I always liked the saying "you wouldn't be worried about what others thought of you............. if you know how little they did "

• Like 2

My Mother used to say that too.

It's probably not your height, I get that too and I'm not tall. Booze equals asshole most of the time. It's a good thing I can't fight, they leave me alone when they figure out what a pussy I am. B)

Ya it's probably cuz I like to throw on some prada heals now and then and have "Made in Taiwan" tattooed on my forehead

the redlight race thing really pisses me off. We have a 2 lane merge into one section right near my house, and probably 3 times a week someone will line up next to me and start reving and lurching. I don't drive anything particularly boring (IE a highschool kid in a civic or a lifted silverado would want to race just about anything i drive) and it does get SUPER old. Its hard not to bite too when you know you can spank em.