my new 620

fmjrenegade

well I just got myself my second 620 I will say I'm glad to finally have another cause I've been missing rolling around in something differnt. so far I have no money invested in it due to the fact I traded it for a car that my dad gave me. so I'm pumped and heres the pictures from the cl add

00U0U_cit1wUeDzsf_600x450.jpg

00i0i_5KACsbgXeF9_600x450.jpg

00n0n_giCFJQA16Pt_600x450.jpg

00I0I_xtBPF7s17E_600x450.jpg

00i0i_5KACsbgXeF9_600x4501.jpg

00o0o_1K9y8ous3Zh_600x450.jpg

yes the cap will be removed promtly but right now i got to get the carb cleaned and get her running

• Like 2
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I've been working nights lately, but was able to make it up to it today. I'ts been sitting in the garage on the battery charger and cranked right over fired up was able to drive it down the road. but shes going to need a brake adjustment or maybe some brake shoes. took a bunch of pictures of it that ill post later got night the next three days so I wont make it up there for a couple days.

well its good to see another subie owner into the old datsun's and in Maine to boot. I got two bugeyes also. but my plans for this is are a ka swap, front disk swap and a small drop.

Where's the love? I guess you didn't see the Subie in the list of my vehicles, sorry I'm not in Maine though! :angel:

Nice truck , you might try giving the brake shoe adjusters a couple clicks with a screw driver . Quik and easy way to and a little better braking until you get a chance tear into the whole system.

And great first post , around here you picture carry serious weight!

Love the subi covered in snow while you roll the one wheel wonder 620, awesome !

I have an a bugeye wrx also . It's one of the funnest cars I've ever owned.

• Like 1

Hmmm ANOTHER  nut in maine?  As Ive posted in a few other spots, I am looking to put together the first maine meet and greet this spring/ summer.  I also watched this truck on CL, but would rather it go to someone who doesnt already have 8 or 10 projects simmering.   Seems like it went to a good home!.  I have an 06 WRX wagon, a 97 OBS, 2 510s, a 411SSS and the 620...  have fun with this thing, i drove mine for a couple years til the rust goblins ate it (it was on its way out when i bought it though) If I could sit in it without the seat falling on the ground, Id still drive it!

• 8 months later...