K&N air filter part number

Komi

Does anyone know the part number for the drop in replacement k&n air filter for a '68 bluebird 1600 SSS OEM twin side draught intake?

The closest I could find on the realm was E-2970. But it seems longer than the datto filter.

Some help here would be appreciated. I searched the forums but no luck :(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. That's a lead. It's the only SSS datto in Sri Lanka so no one stocks anything! Hence my choice of k&n. Can't be importing filters ever so often.

Local k&n agents are a bit slow. They wouldn't know a datto even of it walked up and bit them on their behinds

Yup. Can find easily. Is this the same filter that came on the 1.8liter boxer?

I'd prefer to fit a permanent washable filter in there so I can maintain it. It's pretty dusty here so need relatively good filtration too. Hence my choice of k&n. If you guys know a Better bran pls do recommend. I can get it fedexed here

K&N doesn't carry it any longer. They do have a much narrower one which is same length and thickness.

Fram no longer carries CA2710. Too bad since Fram also has washable versions.

You can got to K&N's wedsite and put in the style filter and size and it will tell you which one. Did it for my weber. Then go into google and put the pn in and search it. Thats how I found the cheapest one. Way cheaper with shipping then it was at the auto parts store.

• 9 years later...