Need help with fog lights.

Lonestar

Fog lights! I've seen a lot of cool setups, I have yet to get mine working but I have the factory JDM 210 grill fog lights, fucking love them! Can't wait to get some bulbs and get them working. So how about it, let's see what you guys and gals are running on your rides!

20140125_1658351_zpsc4afb1a1.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys and gals of 210 land, I need some help and I'm thinking all our Aussie members will have the answer for this one...

I need to find out what type of light bulb and how they were wired so I can get the fog lights in my new JDM grill to work. I found it odd that there is just a round hole with no kind of latch system or anything of the kind. So, can ya'll help me? 20140125_1645391_zps95d88a70.jpg

i am running wagner bulbs L4412A you can get them on rockauto  for $6.77 plush shipping. they have a different connection on the back they have 2 small screws. i built small pigtails with a round connector on one side a couple inches of wire and a spade connector on the other. attach the round side to the screw and plug the spade into the stock plug. that way i didnt cut the stock wiring.

20140112_090900_zps61901702.jpg

Did I? My bad. Been a long day. Tho with the What lights you run, I just wanted to see what everyone else out there has on their cars and trucks, not how I 'SHOULD' fix mine. Maybe I missed something when I posted, sorry about that, that was not my intent.