Dollar Shave Club

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a straight razor however I've been told while learning it may take up to 3 months and add 20-30 minutes to your shave time. However, after that.. ones' own technique.

I did think it was a scam and maybe I'll give it a try. I am supposed to have a shaved face at work but I shave maybe once, twice a week.

With a straight razor I am inclined to like the pre, shave, and post lotion/ moisturizers.

There is a happy medium between a straight and mach nonsense. I use a safety razor, using good quality Japanese razors the whole years costs like 10 dollars. As mentioned the pre/soap/post treatments are wayyy better for your face. I use col. conks shave soap, aubrey organic after shave and natural grooming post shave lotion. There is no comparison to the more common mach 15 and shaving cream method. 

You most def need to respect either the straight or safety razor method though. Using no prep, regular shaving cream, improper technique can really mulch up your face.