My 620 aka MINION

aztekkuztumz

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll accept that cause I still havn't been able to work out that fucked up photobucket.  Congrads on truck look at my build in project datto.  Cruznudes 79 KC.  ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks working on putting up some pictures. I'm gonna do a mild drop. Some wheels not trying to tamper with it.

Today I will be putting some nice tune into my rig. Also going to be installing some new bucket racing seats. Not really trying to do anything crazy to the truck as it original. Would love a front spook. Any ideas? Also would love some wheels. Hit me up with possible sale or suggestions on some wheels

Sounds are in and ready to bump! I'm from the old school and all my rides need to bump. did an alpine head unit with and eq in the stock center console. Dropped an ascendant audio sub in a seal box with a kicker xs50 pushing my sub. Also dropped a kicker zr465 for my mids and highs. Mids and highs come through alpine components. Pictures up in a minute.

Found the original jack with all the accessories. Including the vynil pouch.like new condition. The previous owner was the original owner. And boy everything he said about the truck is true. I even got the dealer owners manual and warranty booklet last but not least the service log book. Will post the pictures as soon as I learn the photobucket.

• 2 weeks later...