Seat question

datsunfreak

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they had black/tan/blue/white/red and a weird color tan like butterscotch interior panels and usually the seats matched the panels 

so I think they might have had blue seats and I have heard that blue is the most rare color 

Lots of blue in Fords i had 2 mavericks and at least one 67 mustang and a 71-73 mustang with blue interiors ,, but the seats bottoms are real thick so not sure any would be usable in Datsun.. I believe i have a 79 Fairmont rotting at my dads house right now with blue interior.

Seems like most Fords are either blue or maroon ,,oh and green .

Lots of blue in Fords i had 2 mavericks and at least one 67 mustang and a 71-73 mustang with blue interiors ,, but the seats bottoms are real thick so not sure any would be usable in Datsun.

Whole thing is probably too big. Need this for a 1200, and I think the 240Z is probably the only seat that wouldn't look "beefy" in the tiny confines of a B110. 

My interior is blue, and I would prefer not to change it, but the only "good" seat I've found in blue is a Honda S2000 (very spendy) and it's a little "modern" for my tastes. And blue is the rarest interior color in those as well.