Thailand Ebay B210 new replacement parts. Not bad stuff!!

Datsunocaster

Ok so recently from Atomboys in Thailand on Ebay I have bought for my 78 B210 were the inner door handle plastic covers, Dome light, rearview mirror and the  front doors rubberseals. Well I am very pleased with everything I have gotten from them. Everything besides the door seals fit and worked great. The door seals matched up good but was off by only an inch in extra slack. So I just cut an inch out and pieced them with sealer. Just that simple minor adjustment and all was well. So just to let you guys know that I have found those items to work well if your looking for those pieces for your b210s....

• Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good info, thanks a bunch.

I just ordered the trunk seal....mine is totally shot.

Did you happen to see the seals for the rear quarter-windows (for the life of me i can't remember what you call this style of window)? I'm not seeing any on ebay, but may not be searching the correct terms.

No but I did buy used ones from an 88-90 Nissan sentra. They will work. Theres a thread on this board somewhere where someone here used them with pictures with great results. You will have to make them a little smaller and trim them a bit and flip flop them (use the left upside down for the right side and vise-versa). I havent put mine in yet but you can tell they will work.

Heres the thread about using the 88 sentra window gasket on a b210... its about halfway down on the first page....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56685-my-new-76-hatchback/

I have spoken to many Datsun B guys and they all recommend the Sentra weather strips.  They all say you have to cut them down, but they fit beautifully.  Thanks for reinforcing this Datsunocaster!  Thanks makes a total of 8 B owners whom express the same solution.