What the heck, 510freak starts an auction and username deleted!!!

Ok

So this is 510freak(aka 510kamikazifreak)thanks to this user for letting me reply,is a friend of a friend

So I will reiterate,the fact no I do not like the new Classifieds

But I did like Camtron(username here)

Cam was a nice guy, going through health issues

Rest in peace my friend

I put the dislike aside,and do a ratsun auction for him,why he was a heck of a nice guy

Today I started a Ratsun Auction in his honor,For His wife Melissa and they're son

http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/item/2104-ratsun-auction-for-camtrons-wife-and-son/

So the report button, must have been used,then the said ad was not read?

Yeah I made a couple lol posts in there,this was one fucking serious post,and username deleted

• Like 2
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to try to clarify, the account has not been deleted, but set to the 'banned' status.  Which, I imagine it was intended for you to be 'banned' a few nights ago, but maybe it wasn't clear that just disabling your posting abilities still allowed you to make classified ads. 

So, from what I can make of it, your account is now banned, but it's still visible to moderators.  So, it's still there..... along with all your prior content..... if you ever get back in whomever's good graces to be 'unbanned'.

I wish people would shill out. I joined  ratsun because it was a fun place to learn about my datsuns and maybe find help/parts if needed. Now a serious ratsun family member has passed and instead of embracing the thought of an auction for his family, which I completely agree with, the people in charge make yet another hasty decision that hurts the community. Why are we having all of these issues? Just let the auction happen and lets try to help out cam's family. He was a great guy and participated in a lot of the threads I've read through.

• Like 3

And yeah, it's really unfortunate that it ended up going down on this specific ad, although I don't think it was intended to be taken out of context and have anything to do with Cam, or the loss of him.  It's a sad situation, for sure.

If you really cared, why not email an admin/mod and politely ask them to do it on behalf of the people you're claiming to do it for, and not make any mention of the classifieds (since you're a well established member, you must know the personal emails of mods/admin)?  You know, I don't entirely disagree with you about the changes to the classifieds, but you've gone about your dissent in one of the most immature ways I've ever seen on an internet forum.  Good luck.

If you really cared, why not email an admin/mod and politely ask them to do it on behalf of the people you're claiming to do it for, and not make any mention of the classifieds (since you're a well established member, you must know the personal emails of mods/admin)?  You know, I don't entirely disagree with you about the changes to the classifieds, but you've gone about your dissent in one of the most immature ways I've ever seen on an internet forum.  Good luck.

Matt are you serious.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

You should realize by now that certain things will not be tolerated by the GODS, oops mods, things such as bitching about the forum, politics, and saying anything bad about Canby

Will I get the hammer for stating my opinion, probably, but been banned from better sites than this one is becoming

I agree with most of what matt said. 

Now, Jen...when other members have been banned, their content and profile are still visible to all. 

I can still read Braden posts and others. Why take away all of Lou's emoticons and videos?

Just saying. 

But yes. Unfortunate that it happened at that moment. 

Can we just wipe this thread away and just open an auction for Cam? I think that should really be the point... If that's really why banned members are trying to come back then that should be the real priority.

Hell I'll start the auction and facilitate it. I liked Cam and talked to him on multiple occasions.

• Like 5

Can we just wipe this thread away and just open an auction for Cam? I think that should really be the point... If that's really why banned members are trying to come back then that should be the real priority.

Hell I'll start the auction and facilitate it. I liked Cam and talked to him on multiple occasions.

How about we get to the bottom of it first, I am talking with Jenn in PM.

But I do say someone was trigger happy

Please do

How about we get to the bottom of it first, I am talking with Jenn in PM.

But I do say someone was trigger happy

*facepalm*

• Like 1

Can the auction be placed in GD rather than classifieds?

Make it so it will actually be seen. 

Thread is made!

Anyone reading this can shoot me a PM with parts offerings to be put up for auction. 

Hopefully the rest of this gets sorted however it needs to be. 

• Like 1