Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My son saw my bottle this weekend and wanted one on his.........

..........that's my boy..........

IMG_8188_zpsd3259858.jpg

...............my daughter wanted one on hers also but she didn't like how the colors clashed with her pink bottle :rofl: ......women

Yes....it was idling.....I was waiting for the ebrake to give and slowly run into the pump.....

.......woul've made a better oic........

I couldn't get past the huge dildo she had in her hand.

• Like 2

I think they should remove the impaired judgment part. I make no judgments when high, good or bad. Now booze....WHEW, wanna talk about some poor judgment. I'll just punch this cop in the face and then take this ugly crack whore to my HOME, what could possibly go wrong?

maybe he likes the old time feel. I remember having to find a pay phone if you wanted to make a call. Back when if you were not home...you could not be reached. These days, if you don't answer when someone calls you, they act all weird when you do talk to them, like now you hate their guts or something.

• Like 1

Yes....it was idling.....I was waiting for the ebrake to give and slowly run into the pump.....

.......woul've made a better oic........

Hell, the dumbass already tried to drive off with the hose!

Every time I see that I reminisce a little about when I worked for Quick 10 in the late 90's (later bought out by Jiffy Lube) and NC did a tailpipe emission test. Somebody was always driving off with the tester clamped to the tailpipe. One time they dragged the big ass analyzer machine into the pit!

I used them during basic to call home. Had to use them in high school until I couldn't get on one so my mother bought my first cell. Her and my dad freaked out the one time I didn't call home and I was at the school.

maybe he likes the old time feel. I remember having to find a pay phone if you wanted to make a call. Back when if you were not home...you could not be reached. These days, if you don't answer when someone calls you, they act all weird when you do talk to them, like now you hate their guts or something.