Jump to content

Okay, I feel like a total idiot.


Recommended Posts

What the heck are the grey and/or black metal pieces that sit just behind the quarter windows on a 610 Coupe called? How do you remove them? Mine are rusted waay out and I wanna redo them in black. But I can't figure out what they are called.


That little silver/white j swoosh thing behind the windows.




I'm gonna feel like a moron once someone tells me what they are.



Thanks guys!


Link to comment
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Left 82810-U1004 and right 82811-U1000 weatherstrip. I like trim pieces better


I think I agree with you on that one! XD



Thanks guys for the answers! I appreciate it.


Is it terribly hard to find new squeegees for the backside of the J-lines? Or will something generic work I hope? (mine are crumbling to dust.)

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.