Photo shoot for Nissan's 80th Anny

Mike.

I'm not really sure, But I was told that they did shoot some photos at Zama, The Nissan big wigs got to pick out their favorite car at the museum and have their photos taken.

And again I'm not sure what they were looking for. I know for a fact there are some over the top Datsuns here in So Cal and the north west that would have been a better choice than my crappy little wagon. But I'll take the fame while it lasts. And who knows I might end up on the edit room floor we will see.

Only thing that will be on the floor is when they cut you out of the picture and just put the wagooooooooon.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing that will be on the floor is when they cut you out of the picture and just put the wagooooooooon.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You again??? Don't you have some money you need to spend somewhere.

Don't know how I missed this but Right On!

And as far as an orange Radio Flyer, yeah I seen one all old and rusty and faded.

Absolutely NOT what Datrods goon is.

Just sayin!!!  Thanks fucker..I was wondering why you were not in this shoot. Were you busy on vacation or what.

your car would have been perfect for this.

Like I said, I did get an invite. but I just couldn't make it.  If they wanted to dress me, I probably would have passed. 

I'm old and cranky these days.  I guess I've had an ass load of folks telling me what to do :)