ive decided to sell my 1964 Datsun L320. it is in really good shape and i know a lot of you guys probably saw it at canby. it could use some paint but it still shines right now. it is all original and still has the factory radio in it though i havent hooked any speakers up to it. the interior has all been reupholstered. the chrome is all in really good shape. the only rust on it is little spots on the driver side rocker panel. this thing turns heads and strikes up conversations wherever i go. i hate to see the truck go but i am in need of funding for another project im starting. $3000 obo

P1020317.jpg

P1020316.jpg

canby100_7122.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason why i even thought bout sellin her was that i still have my NL and i like that body style a lot more. i finally have a chance to work on my mazda after years of it sitting and dont want it to sit any longer because i cant afford parts for it. i have invested so much time and money into that mazda that it hurts to see it sit there just collecting dust. i have had a lot of friends including my gf tell me im stupid for even thinking about selling it but i think its the best choice right now.

Holy crapola! Sorry to hear you are selling Layed, but I understand seeing as you have an NL waiting in the wings. Emotionally it is painful to imagine, but logically it makes sense!

One of you west coast guys need to jump on this, quick before he changes his mind! An opportunity like this doesn't happen very often! That thing is frickin SWEEEEEEEET!!!

damn you know you have it bad (datsun bug) when your staring at the page for 10 minutes wondering if i should or shouldn't. sure is nice and exactly what i want. makes me want to go sell a few of my cars off to buy this.

any under hood pics? did you drive it to canby?

i dont know if i have any underhood pics right now. ill take a look in the canby coverage to see if anyone got any pics. i trailered it to canby because i had to go to olympia before i went down there and didnt want to take my chances on the pass. also because of the factory gearing it isnt really made for going on the highway and i dont normally take it past 55mph.

the sale has been pending right now but i thought id throw up some more pics i took last night that show a few things in detail.

P1040071.jpg

P1040073.jpg

P1040082.jpg

P1040083.jpg

the bed is real dirty and i didnt have a chance to clean it because it was about to start raining again.

P1040081.jpg

there is a little damage on the front fender

P1040077.jpg

P1040075.jpg

only real rust on the truck

P1040078.jpg

there is a little bit of surface rust developing on the other side

P1040076.jpg

a little wavy on the bedside but nothing out of the norm on old single wall beds

P1040080.jpg

P1040079.jpg

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.