520 metal dash

I'm going to let go if this nice metal dash. It comes with the defroster ducts that are in great shape...which is pretty unusual.

Bottom line....$125 or it goes in my daughter's 521 :) Sorry...I won't ship it, I'd rather put it in her rig than deal with that :) Price kinda high?? Maybe, but I'm tired of giving away parts just to see them sold. I've been around long enough to know this is on on the higher end, but still fair considering just how hard they are to find these days.

First come, first serve. That means the first guy to actually give me money....not the first guy with a promise to pay. First guy to PM me get's 24 hrs to paypal or come over. If that doesn't happen, the next guys gets a shot. If paypal'ing the money...add the 3% to the amount...I'm tired of absorbing the fees at my end. For you out-of-towners....if you win, I'll bring it with me to Canby on Sunday so you can pick it up. If you want somebody else to pick it up, you make the arrangements, just make sure I know who I'm supposed to give it to. If it doesn't sell by Canby....it goes in my daughter's rig :)

Don't ya hate it when guys put up ads with no pics?? Me too...so here ya go!

DCP_8588.jpg

DCP_8590.jpg

DCP_8591.jpg

DCP_8592.jpg

DCP_8593.jpg

DCP_8594.jpg

DCP_8595.jpg

DCP_8596-1.jpg

DCP_8596.jpg

DCP_8597-1.jpg

DCP_8597.jpg

DCP_8598.jpg

DCP_8599.jpg

DCP_8600.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad you wont ship it....

i really want it for my 521...

i just got it back after selling it 3 years ago... and i am trying to gather everything to make it ready to paint...

later,

Chris

is a metal dash unusual for a 521? or is it a single piece metal one that is unusual?

Mine looks like the one picture except it I believe it seperates in to two pieces with the ducting attached for each side. I always figured that was just the way they were.

Good luck on the sale Mike. I still have a complete metal dash but its beat down. If you install it in your daughters rig will it get painted?

most likely. The entire interior is going to get painted.

can anybody tell me if the 520 dash is interchangable w/ the 521's. thanks

yes, but the defroster ducts are different.....which is part of the value of this setup. The 521 ducts don't mount to the 520 dash correctly, but they're the same size and shape.

is a metal dash unusual for a 521? or is it a single piece metal one that is unusual?

Mine looks like the one picture except it I believe it seperates in to two pieces with the ducting attached for each side. I always figured that was just the way they were.

521's came with padded dashes. If it looks just like this one, somebody changed it out. If it's modified....no clue without seeing it. Post pics in your 521 thread and maybe somebody can tell you.

521's came with padded dashes. If it looks just like this one, somebody changed it out. If it's modified....no clue without seeing it. Post pics in your 521 thread and maybe somebody can tell you.

Interesting I'll check it out and take a picture. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.