Where in the heck can you find 13 inch tires???

I have brought my 1200 out of storage after many years and the tires are very dry rotted. Only suitable for getting on and off the trailer and rolling around the shop. Nice 13" wheels and I would like to drive it some during the restoration. Don't want to put down the bucks for new larger wheels and tires just to make it road worthy, when the money can be spent on body work, paint etc... Any leads on any 13" new tires would be appreciated because I can't find Jack for 13" tires.

DSCN1362_zps62362329.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what size you want. I have find a couple UK sites that will ship to the US, But it gets spendy upwards of  $500 a set shipped.

You can get 175/60/13 federals still. I believe they are $45 a tire.

Federals: http://www.onlinetires.com/products/vehicle/tires/federal/175%252F60-13+federal+formoza+fd1+77+bsw.html

• Like 1

Depends on what size you want. I have find a couple UK sites that will ship to the US, But it gets spendy upwards of  $500 a set shipped.

You can get 175/60/13 federals still. I believe they are $45 a tire.

Federals: http://www.onlinetires.com/products/vehicle/tires/federal/175%252F60-13+federal+formoza+fd1+77+bsw.html

Thanks for the info. Just what I was looking for.