What is this 510 wagon worth?

ezcruiser

Well, I'm looking at a 71 510 wagon pretty much all original. Been sitting for sometime now and would need to be hauled on a trailer. Motor is supposed to turn over but wont fire, some parts. Has some rust but not major, front valence is rusty and rotted, rest is surface rust it seems. Floor boards are solid and doors are too. Has original rims and tires, still hold air too... haha. On the roof is a neat little roof rack, not the cool chrome one though..

Its on the East Coast, let me know what you think I might pay for something in this shape.

Thanks!

2348441280102197423S200x200Q85.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Do you prefer the wagons? The rust issues are in these cars, so I say maybe $600.00? I just paid $800.00 for a 2 door with some minor body damage and an assortment of rusty areas, I like a project anyway. You make the decision and I'm sure that you'll be happy. Is this the first 510 for you? Good luck and if you want a project 2 door then I will take 1700.00 for mine.

$500 maybe, I'd not be too interested if it had any rust.

You have to remember 510's on the east coast are close to unheard of.

I'd say $1000 or less would be great if the rust is as minor as you say and the body is in decent shape.

Also provided everything else is in good shape.

Thanks for the replies, this will/could be my first 510! I only know a little about datsuns from a 620 I have and one that a buddy owns... He says that he is including a lot of parts, such as dash parts, lots of knobs and such, fenders, l20b, 5 spd trans and some other stuff. He said there is rust behind the valence, like on the metal below the radiator.. so I requested more pictures. I think I have an offer in mind, but I still would appreciate more and more feedback on it!

Thanks again!!

I don't know. Do you prefer the wagons? The rust issues are in these cars, so I say maybe $600.00? I just paid $800.00 for a 2 door with some minor body damage and an assortment of rusty areas, I like a project anyway. You make the decision and I'm sure that you'll be happy. Is this the first 510 for you? Good luck and if you want a project 2 door then I will take 1700.00 for mine.

I have access to a 510 4dr and 2dr they just aren't mine, they are rotting away in a neighbors back, back yard...

well it sounds like youve talk to him, have you ask him what hes looking to get for it. if he sends you more pics, post them here so we can give you more of a ball park figure. so far 500 sounds like a fair price. how far is it from you because gas is not cheap and that should reflect on the cost.