18inch Caddy Wheels Question

Dat-girl

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if someone has already done it you should be good, but itll depend on tire size.

assuming a 521 has the same stock wheel/tires of my 620 (195/75/16),

height wise you can run up to a 265/35. now again that is for the height (35% of 265mm)

im not sure what width you can fit but height wise youre pretty good.

http://rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

I have seen many people running 18 in escalade wheels and that's what these are. I was just hoping that there was someone on here that had already done it and can help me

Like i said hit Jrock up i believe one of his buddys has them on his truck or search his thread,its a red 521.Let me see if i can find it.

Sorry i just found it and the truck has infinity q45 wheels.Not caddy wheels

He helped get me to a thread that explains in detail what I should do. He was very helpful although upset because he said he always wanted to put caddy 18's on a 521. I promise to keep everyone updated and appreciate yall puttingnup with my thousand questions.

• Like 1

He helped get me to a thread that explains in detail what I should do. He was very helpful although upset because he said he always wanted to put caddy 18's on a 521. I promise to keep everyone updated and appreciate yall puttingnup with my thousand questions.

there cant be 1000 questions you only have 78 posts :poke:

there cant be 1000 questions you only have 78 posts :poke:

Okay well maybe it feels like a thousand to me haha but none the less yall all have been very helpful now if I can only sit here long enough for these parts the list theirselves and sell.