Any Metal Fans?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I post videos all the time,you know this

Youre really going to sit there and say that? You posted the Police in Insomniacs after I posted and got no response  So you saw that I was posting here and after every response you post a new Police video in the metal thread. Of course youre just "randomly posting videos." 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Youre really going to sit there and say that? You posted the Police in Insomniacs after I posted and got no response  So you saw that I was posting here and after every response you post a new Police video in the metal thread. Of course youre just "randomly posting videos." 

You of all people should know that I post music videos,and that my music genre is mostly old music,some early rap too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGREnfgojkk

You of all people should know that I post music videos,and that my music genre is mostly old music,some early rap too

Yeah! I mean c'mon, you have basically turned insomniacs into MTV.

I mean MTV when they actually played music and not teen pregnant mom big brother Kardashian whos fuckin who stuff ;)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah! I mean c'mon, you have basically turned insomniacs into MTV.

I mean MTV when they actually played music and not teen pregnant mom big brother Kardashian whos fuckin who stuff ;)

I know, now its a 80's thread :w00t: :thumbup: ( I liked that comment banana,actuall that is a classic) :hug: