77' Datsun 120Y Build

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, looks good!

Thanks,

Should be all finished today and put back together, Then Ill try to get some photos that show the colour better, Its a lot more green then it looks in those photos.

Nice rim collection!

Haha thanks, I think its safe to say im more than a little obsessed! Have a few more pairs on the way atm and bids on a few others.

Just trying to land some wide (8-9" wide) 13" wheels for the Datto, IMO 14s are just too big, but anything over 7.5" wide just skyrockets and trying to do it on a budget Im not keen to place a bid that high, Guess its just a matter of playing the waiting game until something pops up cheap enough.

So today didnt go as plan, only got a few hours of work time on the Datto.

I did get the bumpers all done and some of the car re-assembled. 

Hoping tomorrow goes more to plan.

Also didnt get any decent photos, but heres a few I just took on my phone, not great as its dark but theyll do for not.

20130901_214431_zps0c97b16f.jpg

20130901_214531_zps66348345.jpg

Tail lights are just sitting in place, will be cleaned up before they go back on.

This arrived today! So hopefully tomorrow all the interior will be back in! Will look like a complete car once again!

20130905_125255_zpsfdb04e86.jpg

20130905_125429_zpscb5ddb9d.jpg

If anyone needs new carpet for their car I highly recommend Knox Auto Carpets, Ive used them for all of my cars and wouldn't use anyone else.

I always buy the plush pile carpet they have, and its always great quality and  great to deal though.

They are an Australian company though, so might not be good for the US guys in here, but to the Australian guys I highly recommend them. 

• 4 months later...

Wow, amazing wheel collection! I was going through my B210 build thread re-reading everything and wanted to check out your car. Did you ever happen to get that kenmari lip you were talking about?

Thanks mate, nah never got around to buying it. I got side tracked with other things and unfortunately now have to sell my Datto, so wont bother buying it now.