Memorial Day

Used up all my likes in this here thread, thanks for the pictures and the stories guys. And a special thanks to those that gave all. 

PS You take some great pics Tristin. :)

Yeah it seems you have... I went to make lunch and when I came back. I had 7 notifications from you haha. Im glad you like the pictures. I used to be the ships photographer so I was always right in the action taking photos. I have tons and tons of photos of uber badass shit. Wish I could share a lot of them haha. 

I do have more I can share, but will have to dig them up first. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tristen. Great pics. And thanks for serving. I'm a veteran myself. But I never served during combat so I don't really count.

I joined as soon as I finished high school. 1973. Served for just a couple years.  

Thanks Tristen. Great pics. And thanks for serving. I'm a veteran myself. But I never served during combat so I don't really count.

I joined as soon as I finished high school. 1973. Served for just a couple years.  

You joined, you count... even the Coast Guard counts ( I guess  <_< ).

Same as me, joined in 1997 and got out July 2001, never got recalled, was a peace time Marine.  Ended up going to Iraq as a civilian, so doesn't really count.

CG was used in Viet Nam.

And WWII, a good amount of landing crafts were CG.