well its not a title name change thread.....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont let them nap in hooker juices...knowhaatttameen....besides jass and adam treated me right..... by the time they left i couldnt find the 521 in the parking lot at work..... and i was the only one there...by the time i found it my fingers were covered in cheeto residue and i had to drive with my knees to keep from marking up my new steering wheel

• Like 1

dont let them nap in hooker juices...knowhaatttameen....besides jass and adma treated me right..... bythe time they left i couldnt find the 521 in the parking lot at work..... and i was the only one there...by the time i found it my fingers were covered in cheeto residue and i had to drive with my knees to keep from marking up my new steering wheel

.... yeah thems mofos will straight up date rape you. And invite you back for more the next day... sadists.

lol i may need thepower of your beard tomorrow sounds like..... fucking great i gotta get up a hour early and iron my ninja outfit and find my rice patty shoes.....grrrrr...

freaking izzos got my noonchucks too......damn it