Southeast meet-just north of Atlanta GA

some friends of mine are setting up a meet for next month. i have made a lot of new friends since i got my b210. should be good. last meet had like 60 cars of more. don't know if anyone is in the area but we would love anyone to come out.

This time, No dirt roads, paved parking, and grills for a small nominal entry fee. (like $4.00 or less. Ft Yargo charges a day use fee)

This will be our second, all Japanese, Old Skool meet this summer. We plan on getting things started, at 3:00, at Fort Yargo park, on Saturday, August 16. I'm going to try to reserve a picnic pavillion for shelter, and cooking out.

At this event, we are going to try to do some really nice photos, and document the Old Skool cars out and about in our area. Also we want to discuss getting together some O/S cars to hit Nopi and tunerfest in September.

So get your brakes fixed, rebuild your carb, and get a tag for your ride if it's not ready We have a month and a half to get our rides on the road. Lets make it BIG. I can see 70 cars at this one, if everyone from the last meet comes out!

Hope to see you there! Dave

Directions: Take Hwy 316 east (towards Athens), make a left on to hwy 81 (towards Winder) and Ft Yargo will be on the right a couple of miles out 81

and here's a link to Mapquest

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=W...:::D::25:::::/e

Here is a link to the 1st meet at Buford Dam (The Dam Old Skool Meet)

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179564

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just bumping this up. we are looking at a pretty decent turnout. lots of support on other sites but no ratsuns! we have a large southeast based rx7 club combining there annual meet with ours, plus a lot of peaple who don't even get on the net much but drive old japenese stuff. it's going to be pretty cool i think.

edit-turns out it just a $2 fee to get in the state park. it a great spot right on a lake with lots of big trees to shade the hot GA sun!

here are my pics from ft yargo on saturday. i have tons more, engine shots. lizard shots, detail shots of certain cars. ask me if you want to see something. there was about 20 more starions and rx7's and a few other cars i didn't get pics of, since i was a little late.

oldschoolMeetAugust162008024.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008021.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008022.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008025.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008029.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008028.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008033.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008064.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008071.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008042.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008046.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008047.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008050.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008054.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008020.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008023.jpg

oldschoolMeetAugust162008032.jpg

the only "B" car is mine. the orange one right above. heres an engine pic for you. stock A14 with dogleg 5.

DatsunB210011-1.jpg

there wasn't any datsuns that i didn't cover. just more rx-7 and starions. and maybe a few celicas. datsun where beat by pretty much all the other makes! so october 4th i need more support! not one datsun truck there. of course my 620 was at home.

it was dreamy:lol::drool: i'm over it.

I did see your car roll in but I was basically about ready to go.. I was talking to Tyler down by the water then I had to jet out of there. I should definitely have one or two 510s at the last meet of the year

CB, I wanted to thank you for posting the pictures, every car was tastefully done and not a shopping kart wing in the bunch. I think I would fit right in. I've got to make one of the meets sometime.