Jdm front blinkers

Any help sourcing these parts will be greatly appreciated, thanks

• Like 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is Earl, don't know how to post pics on here yet, you would be surprised that JDM parts are not as easy to get here because of customs, all parts need to go through customs in California and than make its way back to Hawaii

My goal here with this B210 is to make a quick SCCA car, and I know, why a B210, I just wanted something different, I've had many Datsuns in the past here's a few, 9 510's, 200sx, 260z, 240sx(full drift build). My plan is to take the b210, get both subframes from the 240sx and put them on front and back, I have a built sr20de with ITB's ready to go in, you gotta understand, here in Hawaii it is crawling with classic Toyota coupes, just want to come out and rep for Nissan/Datsun, just like I did in Highschool with my 510's...lol ;)

I'm still seeking B210 parts needers. I've been working on my cut and paste, so I even have pictures now on my home page. check it out. All 5 dogs. Yep boys, I'm still hangin' in there. Draker, Draker 10-4 big buddy, be seeing you soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.