identifying the year on this chevy caprice fender script emblem?

Guest roseyroseyrose

Guest roseyroseyrose

i found this in my bathroom in a cup holding bobby pins and barrettes and i remembered stashing it there because i thought it was pretty and might make a cool barrette. it occurred to me that it might be valuble, though, and i might sell it on ebay. i looked around online and i think its a '65-'67 caprice fender script emblem, but wanted to check with others who know cars better than i do before listing it---

anyone?

cprcemblm_zps50e26716.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

thank you for the suggestion darrel, but that wasnt my question......gives me something to think about though.....k, im done, im keeping my name.....

anyone else out there who might answer the original question?

anyone know what year it is?

• 1 month later...
Guest Unasippitynot

Square retro shades you thought were in a vintagey way could possibly be decreasing your dapperness. Women prefer quicker frames on guys. They aren't as stylish, But you can argue with survey. The next time you decide to spontaneously purchase a pair of knockoff sunglasses from a street vendor in Chinatown, Bring along a gal pal to steer under your control. one particular upgrade might mean a world of difference in your pickup game.

Use the chart below to choose a sexier shape for your shades see how Michael Kors mens watches your mug scores in other measures of sex appeal.

Think you look weird in eyewear? I of the persuasion that you really haven found the right pair. likely, Wellcut lawsuits are sexy and a sixpack never hurt anyone, But women anywhere think: Sunglasses are one of the most accessible ways to instantly outcool your competition. A man with a sweet pair of michael kors wallets shades has strut. Need some help identifying which kinds will suit you best? Check out this list of the sleekest men Michael Kors diaper bag sunglasses and michael kors sale frame your face as necessary.閿樼竸 have a confession to make. i know a peeker. When I am at the pool or on the water, I Michael Kors grayson put on my cat's eye fauxleopard Oakley spectacles and pretend that I am reading. in general, I am looking over the top of my own book, And I am peeking at whom you are reading. I michael kors outlet store see you and Janet Evanovich going out poolside. I knew quickly that you were the Stephanie Plum of Chambersburg, Trenton range. (There's always a number in the title so that they can keep the books straight from summer to summer, just too.) Your girlfriend in the M and M's polkadot bathing suit is swapping clues with Mary Higgins Clark of Nutley and Spring Lake, perhaps it was another mysterious tome penned by her daughter of like name. The gents in jams are writing some beers with James Patterson, Despite the sentimental kid book he wrote captured. The tweener girls are chicklittering and paddling in the shallow end. My husband is forestalling alzheimer's disease by working on the New York Times "retain" Crossword challenge book, Which may improve his memory but not his language. For want of a Harry Potter experience this summer, Kids are reading various dragonized tales of plunder and Michael Kors tote teen angst along with swapping You Tube installments of Family Guy on their Ipods and laughing out loud at passages from Stephen Colbert's I am America and So Can You! now my older son finished Sunrise over Fallujah by Walter Dean michael kors shoes Meyers, A new discount michael kors handbags release about young folks from New York and New Jersey fighting in Iraq. My younger son began Meyers' dropped Angels, an early on book about Vietnam. The michael kors purses on sale books are connected by characters from the same family and present daunting themes to young adults.

now, How's your summer reading going? Please don't tell me there is great stuff on TV. it seems that Bruce Springsteen's acknowledgement that there are "57 channels certainly nothing on" Was an ironic understatement. the movies? relating to two sons under age 15. I have to go to see Michael Kors luggage superhero movies. Doing so is a parental clamor, But additionally your excuse? committing to a loan to see a Broadway show? Pawning the wedding ring to go to Yankee stadium? Reading is your michael kors online outlet only ally on a toohot summer cheap michael kors day accented by angry riptides at the shore and gasoline at sinister prices. Need an inspiration?

featuring library. truly go. Mill approximately, And you might discover something. i love to "read" (my spouce and i often argue Michael Kors watch sale about this) Books on tape when I am driving or Michael Kors jet set tote making dinner or flip-style folding wash. (conversely, I try not to do all four of these things in addition.) the present I am finishing The Road by Cormac McCarthy, A phenomenal book which I read recording. recently i completed Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, A great book with plenty of Greek places names and Detroit urban accents that rose off the page in performance. The Brief wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz, which i have recommended to you before in this blog, gained a rereading. Little Steven looks impish on the quilt, So i figured,who cares, I also borrowed Get from your very own Own Way at Work: beat Self

• 3 weeks later...
Guest roseyroseyrose

yeah, wtf is all this spam about! creepy!

anyway, i sold the caprice fender emblem on ebay and took off early one morning to ship it to the guy, and i guess i didnt lock my truck door when i stopped at the store on the way to the post office and someone actually stole the emblem! unless i dropped it somehow on the way to the truck from my front door? i searched everywhere for that thing, and had to message the guy who bought it and tell him it disappeared. i told him if i found it, id send it along to him, at the price he won it at, and not try to relist it. i have no flipping clue what happened to that thing!

if anyone finds it, let me know... :blush:

Guest roseyroseyrose

thanks to everyone who responded, btw!

(except for the parasitic spammers, if course)

is there any way to get this spam out of my thread? blow torch, perhaps?

its messing up the flow of my perfectly good, small but helpful thread!

:ninja: