78 hl510 drivers side fender/front valance

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 79 510 - FHLA10 that I'll be parting out. It's got nice fenders and grill. I noticed my grill sports the square HL but do you know if the fenders are the same ? Tried to find a pic, but I got to head out here soon. I'll look for the pic when I get back this afternoon.

sorry i'm in gulfport, mississippi

[

Ok,, there is one that has everyhing to fix her, in a pick-n-pull junkyard north of Seattle Wa., but that might be kind of a long weekend drive from Misssissippi..

I am diggin the looks of your wagon ( even dented ) .

• Like 1

I got a 79 510 - FHLA10 that I'll be parting out. It's got nice fenders and grill. I noticed my grill sports the square HL but do you know if the fenders are the same ? Tried to find a pic, but I got to head out here soon. I'll look for the pic when I get back this afternoon.

yea they are the same, wish I was closer to the northwest,seems like datsun city out there hahaha theres none around here other than z cars..

Ok,, there is one that has everyhing to fix her, in a pick-n-pull junkyard north of Seattle Wa., but that might be kind of a long weekend drive from Misssissippi..

I am diggin the looks of your wagon ( even dented ) .

thanks,I alread smashed the fender and valance back into shape for now till I can get some others,just got to make a new tie rod and get a windshield(wich I needed to fix some roof rust anyway) and it will be back on the road!

Fenders are the same.

Thanks datsunaholic, good to know. 

yea they are the same, wish I was closer to the northwest,seems like datsun city out there hahaha theres none around here other than z cars..

I see Gulf port, Mississippi has 2 zip codes, post your zip code and I'll check to see what shipping by bus will cost. 

IMG_9510_zps7e26b148.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.