Junkyard Dog...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooo , was out running some electrical conduit on Hanna lane last few weeks.. i noticed  "someone" is tryn to hide a giant white chevy . 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Haha 1
On 6/30/2024 at 4:56 PM, MYDAILYROUTINE said:

🤣 yes sir! My guilty pleasure is old Impalas, she's a 68 fastback. I also want the Caddy in your nephews yard so maybe I just like shitboxes in general. 🤣

My oldest been eyeing that thing for years ,  but as cool as it is,, i don't really feel the need OR want to mow around it as it would be sitting in my yard if he got it. My son even has a  a set of the rear fender extensions out of junkyard,, just in case.. haha 

Problem has been the Grayland Enquirer seemed to think it was a family heirloom. She recently put it in her name though so it might be on it's way. 

Not sure if it was before you moved out there, but her dad had all those cool cars across street  from that bright orange 69 firebird, up from bottle beach.. Like a crazy 70s flared vette , 60s falcons. The three i hauled away, and sold for them after he passed, were extremely rusted,  but all of them started up and ran. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

It seems ok. Im no expert and my standards are probably lower than others. 🤣 I ordered the kit off of Z car depot's website. Time will tell how it holds up.

Edited by MYDAILYROUTINE