Junkyard Dog...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, headed to Datsunville on Saturday to drop off my old motor for the510keeper and to pick up my new motor from Tendril. Yup, I got Tendril's L motor B)  Headed home to do a closing shift at work, woke up this morning and fuck me I got called in to work again. Oh well, OT for me. Still managed to drop the motor in though so I'm proud of everything that has been accomplished this past week despite the speed bumps along the way. On to the OICS!

20150315_120353.jpg20150315_173130.jpg20150315_190913.jpg20150315_190923.jpg

• Like 4

Indeed. Thanks for the deal, I really appreciate it. More OICS to come! I'm giving myself a deadline so I don't lose focus. 1 car at a time from now on, I tend to wander from one project to the next causing these long time spans before anything is actually done. First the dime then on to the roadster.

• Like 1

Electronic ignition hooked up, radiator and shroud in, everything connected except for the alternator. Going to wire up the internally regulated alternator tomorrow then on to the clutch slave, drive shaft, speedo cable, reverse lights then fluids. Woo hoo!

• Like 1

Everything done except the alternator being wired in and the electronic ignition swap ( yeah, thought it was done but found out I had it wired wrong) thankfully I didn't try to fire it up and burn the matchbox. Now searching for the proper way to wire both. The stupid people version with pictures. :rofl:  Then comes the video of me driving the dime. Almost done!

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a crazy few weeks. We've decided to sell our house and move! Been getting house stuff done to raise the curb appeal after work, finally got some time today to continue on the dime. I've got my gas pedal issue fixed and cleaned the engine bay (Sadly, the cleanest engine bay that I've ever had), all I've got to do is bleed the brakes and I'm done! Thanks Danfinny for coming by this weekend to be the pedal pusher / holder. Hahaha!

20150416_194002.jpg

• Like 2