68 Datsun 510 2 door 75% complete w/xtras

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know, if I buy this car, will you include the pictures of the car too?

Thats hilarious i have 300-400 pics of this car for years of all stages all bolts and so on. Give me a min to post what needs to be posted or i can just put on 300-400 pics and waste my day.  but that is a funny post. I realize that i put a bunch of pics with no car.  

Thanks 71dimer you are the man. Thanks for helping Me learn something today. I really appreciate you taking the time.

No problem...also I see you're using photobucket...so let me try to help you out (again). :)

Try this:

=====================================================================================================================================

-When your looking at the album your pictures are in, on top of the pictures it says "ORGANIZE", click that,

-To select up 30 pictures at a time (because Ratsun only lets you post just 30 pictures in each post in your thread) you press and hold the SHIFT key, and select the first picture, and while still holding down the SHIFT key, you select the 30th picture...now all 30 of your pictures are selected. 

-Now at the bottom of your screen you should see a dark grey banner that has "LINK" on the right side, click that

-A window should pop up giving you 6 options for your picture URL's...again click on the source option and it will copy all 30 pictures IMG sources for you...now just paste that on your post and all 30 of those pictures will show up.

-Or if you only want to post a FEW select pictures, you can press and hold the "ALT" button and select which exact pictures you want to show in your post here.  Say you hold  the ALT keyboard button and select 4 random pictures...then again you go to the bottom dark grey banner and click the "LINK", and again click on the source...then paste that in your post and only those select pics will show up.

=====================================================================================================================================

Ok now you have everything you need to go back to your first post on this thread and click "edit" and you can post up to 30 pictures at a time...post away to your hearts content! 

There's no such thing as too many pictures, so feel free to fill your thread up with your choice of pictures or all 400 pictures if you want! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.