New complete brake set

Have all original parts and tons of aftermarket parts

Suspension

Underbody stripped and coated

All glass

All chrome

Way to much to list

Hard to find 1 of 2000

Not a single rust spot no accidents you will be amazed how strait this is. If your looking to build this is it.

all parts are there plus allot more

It has been painted original blue in the engine bay, fender wells, interior, and trunk.

Exterior just needs to be sprayed.

Call my cell 619-446-8510 can text pics and will upload some this afternoon. 10k obo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT!!!

I got this from GGzilla  on this site:

I take it you have a photo on Photobucket and would like to link the photo into a forum post?

Starting March 1st, Photobucket has changed again. Now when you are viewing a large photo, to the right is a button "Image Links". Click that and copy either the Direct Link or the Image Code. Then on Ratsun it is the same as before.

I remember this being listed in the "craigslist" thread as a good deal near SLC a few weeks back(http://community.ratsun.net/topic/8297-post-craigslist-ads-here/page-274 about halfway down), I was going to jump on it at the time, but when I clicked the link later that day it was taken down and I assumed it had been sold.  Are you the person that had that ad up, or are you the one who bought it from him?

Now when you are viewing a large photo, to the right is a button "Image Links". Click that and copy either the Direct Link or the Image Code. Then on Ratsun it is the same as before.
Obviously or I wouldn't have asked! You gonna help or just be you Is it really that hard to help someone when they ask politely?

The answer was already posted... calm down. 

His statement wasnt directly aimed at you, but the multitude of new people that show up here and have no idea how to post pictures. It happens something like 90% of the time... 

The answer was already posted... calm down. 

His statement was directly aimed at you, but the multitude of new people that show up here and have no idea how to post pictures. It happens something like 90% of the time... 

Thanks tristin, I just don't get it it. They know how to use a computer but can't put pictures on a forum. I'm sure they use other social sites where they do and its kind of the same concept. And not just the lack of pics but the basic forum rules especially when it comes to selling stuff. There posted right there at the top take a quick glance and follow them.

Thanks tristin, I just don't get it it. They know how to use a computer but can't put pictures on a forum. I'm sure they use other social sites where they do and its kind of the same concept. And not just the lack of pics but the basic forum rules especially when it comes to selling stuff. There posted right there at the top take a quick glance and follow them.
well aren't you special you spend all your work hours and spare time on a computer and then you think you know something. To bad your to stupid to realize just maybe someone may have a life away from a computer. I assume the only family you've ever has was the SIMS. Get off my post unless you have assistance or atleast something good to say.
  • Like 1

Just because people have a computer that does not literally mean they know how to post pics.  I just recently upgraded to a "smart phone" and had to get schooled on how to post pics by ggzilla.  I was very thankful for that.

Also photobucket recently changed their process. I'm pretty sure there things you can't do that others can.  Then you said that, "i'm sure the use other social sites" , how do you know?  That's your opinion and your reality.  This is a forum and people come from various backgrounds and skill sets.

• Like 1
well aren't you special you spend all your work hours and spare time on a computer and then you think you know something. To bad your to stupid to realize just maybe someone may have a life away from a computer. I assume the only family you've ever has was the SIMS. Get off my post unless you have assistance or atleast something good to say.

Well if you weren`t posting at 11:20 AM on a Tuesday that arguement may have carried more weight........ ;)

Anyways!,,,,,,,,,,,,  HPilot do you have a Photobucket account ??

...if yes upload your pictures to there,, then we can walk you through posting them easier.....If i can learn it anybody can.

Lol someone's upset, anyways you've been helped already I'm not going to get into it with you I'm not here for that. I'm sure I'll have something nice to say once some pics are posted.

Just because people have a computer that does not literally mean they know how to post pics.  I just recently upgraded to a "smart phone" and had to get schooled on how to post pics by ggzilla.  I was very thankful for that.

Also photobucket recently changed their process. I'm pretty sure there things you can't do that others can.  Then you said that, "i'm sure the use other social sites" , how do you know?  That's your opinion and your reality.  This is a forum and people come from various backgrounds and skill sets.

Maybe I shouldn't of ranted on the guy I guess everyone can't take a few min to figure it out before they post a for sale thread, anyways like I said I'm not here to argue with anyone. I'll even be nice and start a thread that might be helpful for people trying to upload and post pics from there photobucket on the go which may make things a little easier....

Maybe I shouldn't of ranted on the guy I guess everyone can't take a few min to figure it out before they post a for sale thread, anyways like I said I'm not here to argue with anyone. I'll even be nice and start a thread that might be helpful for people trying to upload and post pics from there photobucket on the go which may make things a little easier....

Theres already a thread on posting pictures. No one reads it. 

• Like 2

True but is there one for when your on the go and want to upload it right then and there instead of waiting until you get home? It's more so for the smart phone crowd because I've ran into a little trouble trying to grab the image code on my phone browser but have a way around it

Oh for F's sake...4 steps or less and you're ready to post.  It isn't rocket science!

Step 1: Create an account with a picture hosting site like Flikr, Photobucket, etx

Step 2: Upload your pictures

Step 3: Copy the "IMG code"

Step 4: Paste it directly on your post

Below is how it's done using Photobucket, as soon as you click the IMG code, it's automatically copied for you!  One less step in this process, you can't beat that!

3b_zpsb018c30f.jpg

Put is this way if we all know what to do whether to post pictures or wrench on our Datsuns or cars or whatever we think we know, then this forum will not exist.  People will not ask and we should make it community friendly so that people are not hesitant to ask. 

" a man who knows everything but not himself knows nothing"...eastern philosophy

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.