South Sound Summer Jam 2013 | 8.18.13 | South Sound Speedway

RussellM

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone North of Tacoma going to this? We should meet up and roll down to meet with the south end guys

Whats the backway for you? Im going through Shelton... (maybe)

Edit: Apparently I forgot how to map. I thought this was near Elma and not Tenino. Guess Ill take the regular way down and not go through Shelton... I dont know. 

shelton would still be a fine way ..even hitting tenino ..... if im out at planet datsuns i will hout at u to stop by ....  u can bring q tip we can show him what tools look like and working on datsuns not buying them .,.,.,

lol i keed ty,  cuz u could easily come back with i drive my datsun as apposed to take it apart and make several lofty deadlines and goals with no real intention of making any of them happen....

im telling u the car will be a roller again with in 6 weeks ..... i promise....wait, i said that already......like 4 times.,......maybe 5...or 6

lol its like we travel parallel paths at different times in the time space continuum .......I have got more dine in the last 7 days then I have in a year...just saying... if you put the pro in procrastination...then I put the pocrastinatio..... in procrastinantion

Damn you want to be there when the gates open eh. I was thinking of leaving my place at 8, probly 40 minutes out that time of the day coming down the 5.

Jesus tap dancing Christ!! here`s my new suggestion:  ..... I will be at Farmboy at 8: o-crotch if you wanna meet earlier or later please type it into that thing with all the letters on it and then hit the black box with the word ,,, post,,, in it.

what time do you guys wanna be there?? i can adjust cuz it`s only a couple minutes from my house...  i asssssumed you guys wanted to roll in when the gates opened.

what time do you guys wanna be there?? i can adjust cuz it`s only a couple minutes from my house...  i asssssumed you guys wanted to roll in when the gates opened.

I want to be there when the gates open... Tyler always likes to show up later. I still need to fix my brake lights and turn signals, but Im ready to go otherwise.

• Like 2

Im in salem right now... spending the night in portland, whatcha need buddy?

I need someone to transport something south into Portland for me to another member. I'm pretty sure after the show you're coming back north to Seattle, right?

I was hoping for someone who lives in PDX to come up so they can grab it and take it back with them.