South Sound Summer Jam 2013 | 8.18.13 | South Sound Speedway

RussellM

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody going to meet up before this to be able to park together in our Datsuns (  :ninja:  ) or are you guys all talk and no roll??

We'd love to meet up pre-show. You name time/place and we'll be there (as long as it's reasonably on the way from Renton).

We'd love to meet up pre-show. You name time/place and we'll be there (as long as it's reasonably on the way from Renton).

We could meet-up in our Datsuns :ninja: .............here maybe??   http://goo.gl/maps/uKCjb

IF you notice ,,there is a road paralleling freeway from that location  ( Case rd Sw ) ,, then we turn left (East) on 183rd and the track is at the intersection with Hwy 99..

but this is easy for me , ,, so if you guys want another place talk about it...  it might be tricky for the guys coming down 507 but not really..

I have no idea of time you guys figure that and let us know... Flyer says show starts at 11:00 so

I will be sending everyone who has registered for the show an email next. Roll-in for the show will start earlier than the event time.

since its early, will you be bringing donuts for everyone? Like as a door prize... a delicious sprinkled door prize. 

russell tristin's donuts are not reuseable lol......if i can get my motard together by the 18th then i might ride that down to see  my datsun peeps...just know it will win best bike hands down ... lol the turd wagon rolls again

finally my handy work displayed font and center.......nice flyer ...definately my fav.....so far.... if my bikes ready i may cruise by to see ole erich and dio....and my datsun peeps.....everyone get there,  nissanpartscc puts on a good show....

We could meet-up in our Datsuns :ninja: .............here maybe??   http://goo.gl/maps/uKCjb

IF you notice ,,there is a road paralleling freeway from that location  ( Case rd Sw ) ,, then we turn left (East) on 183rd and the track is at the intersection with Hwy 99..

but this is easy for me , ,, so if you guys want another place talk about it...  it might be tricky for the guys coming down 507 but not really..

I have no idea of time you guys figure that and let us know... Flyer says show starts at 11:00 so

I won best Nissan the last two years. This year I'm rollin my 620. I would like to try to meet up with anyone comin from the greater Puget Sound area.

I think the rule about bringing a "quick detailer" for your car to make it presentable  ,,,,,,,,,,, may be a problem.

I won best Nissan the last two years. This year I'm rollin my 620. I would like to try to meet up with anyone comin from the greater Puget Sound area.

Yeah we saw you there the year before last but you were really, really busy so all we really said was " looks good man "

5 Days Away! This might be one of the last updates I post for the event on forums. I will update any further information on the Facebook page. You can find it at http://www.southsoundsummerjam.com

Emails have been sent out to car show participants, drivers, staff, and vendors. Please contact me immediately if you have not received your information. russellm@brucetitus.com

So, here is the final bit of information.

SCHEDULE
7:30 DRIFT ROLL-IN
8:00 VENDORS
8:30 CAR SHOW ROLL-IN
9:30 DRIVERS MEETING
10:00 DRIFT PRACTICE
11:00 OPEN TO PUBLIC
12:00 ANNOUNCEMENTS
12:15 OPENING CEREMONIES
12:45 TEAM TANDEM COMP ROUND 1
1:30 SOLO DRIFTING
2:30 TEAM TANDEM COMP ROUND 2
3:15 SOLO DRIFTING
4:30 TEAM TANDEM COMP ROUND 3 FINAL
5:15 RAFFLE DRAWINGS
5:45 AWARDS & TROPHIES

GENERAL ADMISSION: $8.00 (Kids 12 and Under FREE)
PIT PASSES: $20.00 (includes general admission)

Man that's an early roll in, looking forward to this show though!!

You still gonna take the backroads to get there??

We will be at the Farmboy at exit 95 west of freeway at 0 butt early and just wait ,, it takes about 10-12 minutes to get to track from there... If anybody shows that`s cool,,,,,  if you don`t that`s cool to... You cant miss us we will be the guys in the old junkers in the side lot..

here>>> http://goo.gl/maps/HVaHm

Farmboy resty-raunt

3840 Maytown Rd SW

Olympia, WA 98512 ‎ 112 ft NE

Route we will take when we leave farmboy

http://goo.gl/maps/yjmt6

What time are you going to be at farmboy?

We  could be there at  7:15 or so and just kick back and wait for you guys ,, is it even day light that early?? You guys make the call as to when we leave to go to show,, like i mentioned it`s right by my house.

i don`t eat there it`s to expensive, i haven`t for probably 15 years and i'm not sure they are open that early.. I might be able to get my wife to show up at track later and shuttle a few of us in the minivan to Mc Donalds/Dairy queen/ pizza joint and a AM-PM if your really cheeep in Grand mound which is just a few miles away..