GAS TANK FIRE!

laotsu

Now you know what the problem area is and can fix it. Starting with a tank repair and proper exhaust.

Here is my trucks exhaust http://static4.album.ee/files/1106/57/large_27664407_TGO6.jpg

All one piece pipe from manifold to the axel. Then  a muffler. So it doesn't get any way near the fuel. The fuellines are all new one piece coper pipe from the tank to the engine bay. Also  - no leaks to get things "hot".

Sorry, I have just personal issues with cars run on half busted / half working state. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it like this.

1967 VW Bug...my first car.

Unfused undersized homemade ignition switch run under carpet + back seat horsehair and metal springs + battery under back seat without "don't touch the poles together protective covering" + my ignorance and stupidity.

Just happens the battery I stole out of some abandoned roadside car was way to large for a bug...I used it anyway.

The end results was a mad carpet fire, a push start only car and a few pissed of feminine's smelling like fillet of burnt gardenia. Car was saved.