GA: Welcome to ATL & Import Alliance 2013

metalmonkey47

The 2nd annual Welcome to Atlanta, Import Alliance pre-meet is coming up for April 20th 2013 @ Mainstream Performance in Dallas, GA right off of HWY 92. I'll post more details on that when i have more time.

Import Alliance will be the next day, April 21st and is taking place at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

All the details can be found here. http://importalliance.org/?page_id=436

I'll get this thread a little more organized when I have more time. I'll be at both meets, and expect to see more Datsun's make it out. The old school turnout is always intense at these. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"welcome to atlanta where the players play, and we ride on them things like everyday. big beats. hit streets see gangstas roamin, and parties dont stop till 8 in the mornin!"

:rofl:  :rofl:

Haven't heard that song in a while... NOW this one is a real classic ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Question, what time is the pre-meet? I see the times for the 21st on the site but not the times for Saturday.

Pretty sure around 11-noon. We'll be meeting a few guys up on the way! You're welcome to join us if you're up for the drive

I'll try to make it up. Have to work until 3:30am saturday morning, but I haven't went to any of the meets yet. Would be nice to get out and see some local rides.

I'm still slightly embarassed that I haven't taken care of the horrible roll on paint job and silver tape stripes/accents on the 620, so I doubt I will take it to Import Alliance :P

I'll try to make it up. Have to work until 3:30am saturday morning, but I haven't went to any of the meets yet. Would be nice to get out and see some local rides.

I'm still slightly embarassed that I haven't taken care of the horrible roll on paint job and silver tape stripes/accents on the 620, so I doubt I will take it to Import Alliance :P

Dude, don't even worry about that shit, you should see the crap that shows up. Just go to home depot and buy some cheap flat black, and get that shit one color, no one will ever know but us ;)

ohhh I will be in the ATL that weekend visiting my bro.  Wish I had a datto ready to go but might swing by with the fam, if time allows.

Come on down man! Stop by my truck and find me, I'll be wearing my datto shirt, so I'll stand out. 

SOOOO pulling out today, everyone had lined up and cars were doing burnouts on the shop lot, where it was freshly paved. All the Mainstream guys were watching, with about 200 people.

Two people wrecked and hit the curb, in gorgeous trucks....

I was pulling out, and a freakin ZR1 built to the teeth pull out and stops. Freaking guy lit up his tires and turned them to dust right in front of everyones faces. Epic. Then two big block Camaro's did the same.

And all those people were expecting me to follow it up in my truck.  :console: Man were they disappointed when I drove away low and slow. 

919620_10151600654871944_157999769_o.jpg

So went to IA today and was there a little over an hour so some nice cars but not what I was expecting. Only saw two maybe three dattos. The show seemed unorganized and a pretty big clusterfuck. Maybe it was better in the morning. If anyone else made it to the show in the morning I would love to see some pics of how it was. Camera was acting funny and everything I took came out blurry.

So went to IA today and was there a little over an hour so some nice cars but not what I was expecting. Only saw two maybe three dattos. The show seemed unorganized and a pretty big clusterfuck. Maybe it was better in the morning. If anyone else made it to the show in the morning I would love to see some pics of how it was. Camera was acting funny and everything I took came out blurry.

Yeah, i left WAY early. At 1:30. It was a total unorganized clusterfuck. There totaled about maybe 10 Datsuns throughout the day? 

Did you get any good pics? My camera was acting screwy and everything came out blurry.

Got there about 2:30 and everyone seemed to be on the way out. By 3:30-3:45 half of the cars were gone. Hopefully they will be back next year and have a little more organization.

Did you get any good pics? My camera was acting screwy and everything came out blurry.

Got there about 2:30 and everyone seemed to be on the way out. By 3:30-3:45 half of the cars were gone. Hopefully they will be back next year and have a little more organization.

Yeah man! Check out Datsun Religion on Facebook and I've been updating them.