1974 Datsun 710 Wagon for sale or trade

I've had this little gal for a while and was hoping to get her all fixed up and pretty until the windshield cracked. Now I've discovered that a new one can be quite hard to find, also, there's a bit too much rust damage for me to handle on my own. I'm CONSIDERING trading but first I'd like to see what an old Datsun like this is worth to somebody. I know she's had a rough life. I'd really like to trade if possible for something similar pre-'75 with no rust and a preferably clean body. I'm a huge fan of station wagons, sedans, and coupes and would probably trade for a old running Datsun Z, 710 sedan, type 3 Volkswagon, or similar. No $. I live in Southern California.
The 710 is a manual trans with an L18 engine. It runs well and I just installed a brand new Weber 32/36 carb. The interior is decent, not good - but not terrible either. Btw, the stack of crap in the back is the old carb, air cleaner, etc should you still want it. If you have a question or want more photos please ask.

IMG_1632-safe.jpg
IMG_1631-safe.jpg
IMG_1646.jpg
IMG_1644.jpg
IMG_1640.jpgIMG_1639.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The glass is hard to get. Expensive to get I should say. But the manuals dont seem to be nearly as common as one might hope, so you have a big pro, and a big con... cant comment on price because im a super cheap sob.

Considering I don't know what to ask for it, how about $5,000 OBO.

Try again. There is a good reason for posting an asking price rather than allow offers. In the past this has led to bidding wars and bad feelings. How about $800-$1,200 range?

I have been looking for some parts for my 1974 710 to finally be complete.  I am looking for the ashtray which i see that you have and the back seat locking mounts to the side of the interior.  I have cash and i'm sure they wouldn't be much to ship and not more than 10 min to take out. Thanks 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.